Friday, April 13, 2007

Quick thoughts...

Very little to no posting, as I actually have a life today...

Super quick thoughts...

Red Wings - Nice win, but I want to see them have another performance like Thursday's before truly believing. From seeing the empty seats in the stands, it appears most Wings fans agree.

Tigers: About time Inge got off the schnide, and a nice game by Maroth. Not that I would know, as the Charter cable franchise in my area doesn't have the room for Fox Sports Detroit Plus. They have enough bandwidth for 10 shopping networks, but not FSD+? Please...

2007 bloggers mock draft: Woo boy! It's not yet reached halfway through the round at this point, but I'm going to hold off on saying anything specific till Awful Announcing has the mock posted, but you could never guess how entertainingly snarky 32 bloggers can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment