Friday, October 03, 2008

Chicago Bears at Detroit Lions is officially a sell out. Time to sharpen my poisonous wit...

This is not a drill. I repeat, this is NOT A DRILL! My Detroit Lions live blog this Sunday is a GO!  G.O.E. GO!

Thanks to a 1 day extension and the likely invasion of thousands of Chicago Bears fans, there will be no local blackout on Sunday. Meaning I'll be at my keyboard, full of piss and vinegar, ready to chronicle another Lions loss. 

I'm sure you can't wait to see another of my Sunday afternoon mental meltdowns. You'll see me swear at the Lions like a pissed off at the world John McCain! See me lose my shit as Jon Pickna Shitna Kitna throws another pick! See me bitch at Jim Colletto's unimaginative play calling. See me moan as Rod Marinelli butchers the clock! See a paragraph filled with nothing but "FIRE KWAN!" over and over and over! See all the self loathing that comes with being a life-long Lions fan!

So be here Sunday, at 1PM sharp, for the drama in 4 parts that is a TWFE live blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment