Wednesday, April 09, 2008

What to do? What to do?

As you may have read in my previous post, Charter had messed up the feed to FSD Plus tonight, leaving me unable to watch the Tigers take on the BoSox.

I just flipped channels, as the Pistons are getting their asses handed to them in Philly, and there is the game!

But I'm not going to watch. I want to watch, I'm dying to watch, but I'm not gonna do it! Not. Gonna. Do. it.

The Tigers are winning with me listening to Dan Dickerson and the heavy breathing Jim Price, over the radio airwaves. In an attempt to help break the curse/losing streak, I'm going to remain a listener of 97.1 The Ticket. I'm sticking with Dan and Jim for the duration.

Lord, this hope it works. I can't take much more of this losing streak...

No comments:

Post a Comment