Saturday, April 26, 2008

FYI: I'm going to live blog EVERYTHING in Detroit today at SideLion Report

As I'm officially an NFL blogger, I'll be watching the draft intently. But I'm more than a one-trick pony.

There's 2 other big time events in the D today, and both are nationally televised. The Tigers are taking on the Angels at 3:30, and more importantly, the Red Wings will be playing game 2 of their playoff series against the Nordalanche a little after 3PM. That's also the same time the draft will start.

As I don't have a life, and nothing better to do on a beautiful Saturday in SE Michigan...

I figure I'll attempt to watch all 3 events, giving my TV and remote a huge workout in the process, and blog about them at the same time. I'm going to try and use a live blogging software that will allow you to chat along with me, if anyone is interested.

I have no idea how long I'll be doing this, but I'm thinking at least up till the Lions pick at 15, and/or the end of the Wings/Tigers, whatever comes first.
I hope I'm not biting off more than I can chew...

So come on over to SLR, and join me around 3ish. I have beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment