Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Detroit fishwrap comment of the day - Fat jokes are funny

The Freep headline says it all regarding Shaun Rogers future with the Lions. He doesn't have one...

Shaun Rogers' agent: 'I have never heard him so excited' about possible trade'

As you might guess, in the comments to the article, fans of the worst run franchise in professional sports are more than happy to say "Don't let the door hit you on your fat ass on the way out!" In other words, fat jokes about Bigger Baby abound.

I hope you drive a flatbed because thats about the only vehicle that will not break under the pressure of his fat butt

Rogers hasn't been this excited since he downed that 134-lb. cheeseburger last weekend in Southgate.

Shaun Rogers is a vastly overrated fat tub of goo.

I wonder if Rogers gets more excited about a possible trade or plate full of buffalo wings?

Is that a ham under Shaun's arm in that picture?

Burger King owners in Denver are celebrating as I type...

It's safe to say Lions fans are just a tad bitter over Shaun Rogers inability to stay on the field due to is inability to stay out of the refrigerator. So in the spirit of the moment, here's a few more fat jokes about Rogers as we await his trade...

Rogers is so fat, he leaves footprints in concrete.

Big Baby isn't fat, he's just 4 feet too short.

Shaun Rogers is so fat, Rod Marinelli jogged around him for exercise.

Rogers once fell over in the sand, and rocked himself to sleep trying to get up.

Rogers is so fat, he can't jump to conclusions.

Whenever Rogers sees a yellow school bus with white children inside he yells, "TWINKIE!"

Rogers is so fat, he has his own gravitational pull.

A Hollywood producer wants to use Shaun Rogers in his next movie. He can play crowd scenes all by himself.


Whew... I had to get those out of my system, as we may not have Big Baby around after today. Thank God we still have Millen to pick on. Holy shit, what am I saying?!

2 comments:

  1. TWINKIE!

    I feel a little bad for laughing so hard, because it isn't very nice. Still, he has no idea I'm laughing, so whatever.

    Those are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I sort of felt the same way, but the more I thought about it, I decided Rogers has it coming. He's paid millions of dollars to be in shape. Yet he refuses to do what's best for the team, let alone his health, by his refusal to get even in nominal shape.

    Though "TWINKIE" cracks me up too, I'm kind of partial to the rocking himself to sleep joke. The mental image of Rogers on his back,rocking back and forth, unable to get up, just slays me.

    ReplyDelete