Friday, November 30, 2007

THE GAMBLER SIGNED! THE GAMBLER SIGNED!

Much like this man's excitement over getting his name in PRINT, the news that Kenny Rogers signed with the Tigers caused me to react in similar fashion...



Yes, I was as happy as Navin R. Johnson was when the new phone books arrived.

Navin was thrilled about The Gambler signing with Detroit,
once it was explained that Rogers does not hate cans!


I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Kenny Rogers should retire a Detroit Tiger. I'm thrilled he's happy, (Hopefully) healthy, and will be on the mound for Detroit. The fact that The Gambler fills a big hole in the starting rotation, at a reasonable price? Well, that makes me quite happy too. Things are going to start happening for the Tigers now...

With the Kenny Rogers signing out of the way, Dave Dombrowski can concentrate in finding a gangbusters, kick-ass, set-up man for the bullpen. Actually, that arm doesn't have to be gangbusters and kick-ass. Good will do just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment