Monday, July 09, 2007

Damn you Charter!

I apologize for the lack of content today. It was due to my Charter cable service being down all afternoon. Losing service for several hours has become habit, at least one a week. It's damn frustrating to someone whom depends on his internet service for staying in touch with the world at large.

You reading this Charter Communications? Get your damn act together...

Before my internet went down, I was working on my part of a roundtable discussion that Kurt will be posting on his excellent Mack Avenue Tigers site. Kurt says to expect the the Detroit Tigers half season review roundtable to be posted by Wednesday, at the latest.

More later, as long as the series of tubes that is my Charter internet connection continues to work...

No comments:

Post a Comment