Thursday, September 25, 2008

WTF? That's the name...

I'd like to make an announcement. No, it not about the move to MVN. (That will be happening in October!) It's in regard to to new feature at TWFE.

A pair of Detroit sports blogging titans (too much?) are undertaking a new venture. I've joined forces with Greg Eno of Out of Bounds. The result?

The Knee Jerks: WTF? With Eno and Al.

The Knee Jerks, (or as I like to call it, TKJWTFWEAA) will be a weekly chat, the two to us talking all things sports, both Detroit and national. Eno brings to the discussion his decades of experience as a legitimate journalist and his ability as a wordsmith. Me? I"m just a smart ass fan who's not afraid to drop the occasional F-bomb. I'd compare our meeting of the minds to the likes Frank Deford talking with the sports obsessed dude at the corner bar. (I'd be Frank Deford, by the way)

It'll be like this, but with WORDS!

TKJWTFWEAAwill hit the tubes of the internet every Thursday, both at TWFE and OoB. I hope you'll enjoy reading the chats as much as we'll have doing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment