Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let me help you watch college hoop..

This is not an advertisement, I just want to give you all a heads up...

The NCAA Tournament is just around the corner. The first 2 days of the tournament are some of best days on the sports calendar. It's rough for those of you unlucky souls who have to work on those days, and miss out on all the fun. It sucks to be SOL.

Well, I'm going to do you a solid. I just received an email from the NCAA alerting me to the fact that they have opened their sign ups for their On Demand service, where you can watch every game of the NCAA's online. If you sign up early, you are considered a VIP, get to cut in line in front of those with "general admission." In other words, you're "special."

I used this service last year to catch a few of the games that weren't televised in the D, and as long as you are on a broadband connection, it works quite well. As I'm a previous user, I only needed to log in with the same name and password I used last year lock in my VIP status. If you haven't used the service before, you just need to create an account.

Go here to sign up!

You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment