Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Things to do, places to go...

I'm heading out to take care of a few things today, so no posts till mid afternoon, at the earliest. I'm still trying to figure out what to write about, so your guess is as good as mine as to what will be going up.

As Chris Webber would like to say to the Pistons, I shall return!

Later folks...

PS: I didn't realize it till this morning, but TWFE passed a small milestone Tuesday. Posts number 1000 and 1001 hit the interwebs yesterday. I think it's quite fitting that #1000 was my ripfest on TWFE's favorite punching bag, Rob Parker...

1 comment:

  1. Al, you could talk about the change in John Bielein's coaching philosophy as his players out-rebounded Wisconsin something like 35-24. But then, he wouldn't think that it was a change in philosophy, only proof that missing lots of shots works as well in the Big Ten as it did in the Big East. I guess the test will be if the outrebound MSU on Sunday--I wouldn't count on it, but you never know.

    ReplyDelete