Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Housekeeping: I have a life away from the PC edition

It's going to be a quiet day at TWFE, as I'll be away from the PC till late this afternoon. That also means no "Above the Fold" link dump today. Bear with me for a couple of other notes...

It doesn't look like there will be much in the way of my normal Sunday cornucopia of Lions blogging, as I'll be at a family get together. I'll be watching the Lions game at a joint birthday party for my soon to be 3 year old nephew, and soon to be 1 year older, absolutely ancient in blogger years, me. I'm sure I'll come up with something, but there won't be my quarter by quarter, stream of consciousness, ramblings.

I have to say I was thrilled by the "Circle the wagons for the Tigers blogosphere" response to the Chris McCoskey BS. The tightness of the Detroit blogger community is a big reason why I enjoy working on TWFE daily. The fact that all of the local bloggers who emailed McCosky never received any sort of acknowledgment, just the lame kinda-sorta-but-not-really apology buried in the web only part of the Detroit News, speaks volumes about the MSM, and their animosity towards bloggers.

I appreciate the feedback I received on the many pros, few cons and pricing of satellite radio. That's something I'm definitely going to look into.

I have to scoot, back much later today. As always, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment