Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Housekeeping: Happy Thanksgiving

It being the Thanksgiving holiday and all, I'm expecting the remainder of this week to be relatively quiet at TWFE.

As for my normal stream of consciousness blogging of tomorrow's Lions game, I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to so as of yet.

I don't have big plans for Turkey Day, just headed to my mother's for dinner. But I'm not sure what time dinner is scheduled. I'm always the last to know. But I digress...

If we eat late in the afternoon, I plan on live blogging the game. If it's earlier, don't expect much of anything on TWFE till Friday, and even then, it may not be much. Anyway, I'm sure I'll be able to plan my blogging activities soon, as my mom does read the blog. Hi Mom!

If there is a time to take a short breather from writing, the coming long weekend is as good as any. Then again, if something happens over the next few days (Wolverines coaching rumors, Tigers sign a FA/make a trade, Lions stupidity, etc...), or just feel suitably inspired, I'll be sure to hit the keyboard running. In other words, I'll be around...


For those of you slackers who read blogs instead of doing your job, and won't be back till Monday, enjoy your 4 day holiday! For the rest of you, continue to stop by anytime, or check out the RSS feed.

As always, thanks for reading... Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment