Sunday, September 30, 2007

Notes and noise...

You can expect my normal asinine commentary posted throughout today's Lions game. Considering the Lions past history in "Important" games, and without question, today's Bears game is the most important of Rod Marinelli's short tenure, I'm not confident that this week's live blog will be pleasant experience for me, or the readers... But I'm going to hope for the best, expect the worst, and blog away.

I was able to watch the Wolverines game in its entirety, as my entire Saturday was spent at my sister's place for her birthday, and then at Fishbones in St. Clair Shores. (Where I blew what little money I had on several highly overpriced, but extremely tasty, Bombay Sapphire and tonics) Yes, I spent the afternoon in front of the TV, but I did socialize with the family after the game. But a man has to know his priorities, and my brother-in-law's 61" HDTV with DirecTv (And thus, the Big 10 Network) showing the Michigan Wolverines was mine...

In Blogger Invitational fantasy football news, The Ghosts of Wayne Fontes will be happy to find out that I did accept their offer of Drew Brees for Larry Fitzgerald. My QB situation is awful beyond belief, with J.P. Losman sucking so hard it hurts to just look at his stats, and David Garrard being mediocre at best, and on a bye week to boot. It's gotten so bad, that I have to start Derek Anderson of the Browns today. The immense suckitude of my QB's makes taking Drew Brees on in trade, even if it costs a number 1 WR, a no-brainer. To be honest, if you go by my league record so far, my entire team was picked by a no-brainer...

No comments:

Post a Comment