Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Charter hates me

My sucky cable company hates me, I'm sure of it.

I'm all fired up to watch the Tigers take on the Indians. I flip over to Fox Sports Detroit, and what do I see?


But guess what? I'm seeing commercials! Not the game, just fucking ads. Jesus Christ, I'm not happy...

For the 2nd time since Friday, thanks to Charter's ineptitude, I'm stuck listening to Jim Price's heavy breathing over the radio. At least I didn't have to watch Jeremy Bonderman have another shitty 1st inning, with Grady Sizemore taking him deep. Small favors.

Since I'm stuck listening to the radio broadcast, what was Jim Price's astute analysis of Sizemore's homer?

"That's just crazy!"

Yeah Jim, it's crazy. Screw you, and screw Charter Communications...

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps if you didn't talk smack about them so much, they wouldn't hate you....just a thought...

    ReplyDelete