Wednesday, February 07, 2007

More housekeeping: Attempting to stay in touch...

I've been playing with Blogger before I call it a night, and managed to figure out how to use Blogger Mobile. Even though odds are good that won't have cable internet access for the next several days, I'll still be able to access the internet via my Sprint Fusic. (Thanks for the freebie, Sprint!)

Since it will be difficult, at best, to access TWFE, I'll be using my photog skills, or lack thereof, with The Mobile Wayne Fontes Experience instead. Now there's an additional blog I'll be able to play with, thanks to the phone's camera and email capabilites.

I have no idea what I'll be posting there, but I'm thinking that my moving adventure might be a fun thing to document thru a blog. We'll see what happens, as your guess is as good as mine...

I'll try my best to keep updating. As always, thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment