Thursday, February 01, 2007

Housekeeping, we got housekeeping!

First off, I want to thank all of you for the good thoughts you've sent about my current life crisis, that being my housing situation. I HATE the thought of moving, but I didn't have any choice in the matter. Keep thinking the good thoughts, folks.

As for TWFE, I'm thinking there will be a post(s) tomorrow, and hopefully one over the weekend. After that, it's up in the air. I honestly think that I'll be attempting to post regularly, but till I'm on surer footing, nothing is set in stone.

So, despite all this going on in my life, the blog will continue to function. But for the next couple of weeks, I can't be sure how often I'll be able to update. Searching for somewhere to live that fits in my limited budget, the purging of items that I don't need/want/have room for, packing what I do keep, getting the stuff I need but don't yet have, and the stress involved with the whole damn thing, well, it isn't conducive to a good writing environment. Or even keeping up on the latest news and views, for that matter. Life gets in the way of the fun stuff. Wonderful, just wonderful...

Still, things are looking up. I'm hoping to have word quite soon as to where I'm going to be hanging my hat. Cross your fingers, everyone.

As for good news, I may also be doing some writing for another website soon. I'll let you know the site, what to expect, and when I'll start appearing there, when I have all the details nailed down. As always, you all will be the first to know. After the GF, of course.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment