Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Gone fishin', metaphorically speaking...


If there is a week to take off from posting, a short holiday week is the time to do it. That being said, I'm taking the rest of the week away from TWFE.

I'm just getting over a stomach virus, and I'll be heading Up North with the GF for the weekend in a couple of hours, so the blog is taking a back seat for the week. Factor in that I'm feeling a little burned out after posting almost daily for 11 months, and I think taking a short hiatus will be in mine, and the blog's, best interest.

The earliest I'll be back on line will be Sunday. I'll be back posting on Monday, 11/27. Promise.

Everyone have a great Thanksgiving holiday! Thanks for reading!

Big Al

1 comment:

  1. That's okay, the Lions will still be here sucking when you get back.

    And yes, Happy Thanksgiving! May yours be full of warmth and good cheer

    ReplyDelete