Saturday, September 30, 2006

TWFE housekeeping notes

Considering that there will be October baseball in this town, I have a feeling we all will have plenty to say, and write about, over the next several days. It's going to be damn fun! Expect plenty of activity.

So speaking of that, I wanted to apologize for the sporatic posting recently, as some medical issues got in the way. All is relatively well, in case anyone was wondering. Arthritis blows, people...

It will continue to be quiet at TWFE HQ over the weekend. I'll be at the Tiger game tomorrow, hoping for a Central division clinching victory. Which may actually happen with a victory tonight, from looking at the current score of the White Sox - Twins game. Clinch tonight or tomorrow, either works for me. But I digress...

Anyway, I'll be away from the PC till late tomorrow, possibly Monday.

One more housekeeping note. Let me give a quick shout out to the sponsor of The Wayne Fontes Experience, BETUS.com. Click on the sidebar link, and lay down a couple of sheckels on the MLB playoffs, folks!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment