Friday, May 26, 2006

Inside Dick Bavetta's brain...


Hmmm, there's quite a bit of commotion going on, lots of tall guys running around. Kinda loud in here, though. Can't hear a God damn thing. You'd think there was an important game going on or something. Any hot chicks in the stands that might like to meet a balding octogenarian? I'm on TV quite a bit, you know. I should be on all the shows tonight after I showed that guy wearing the funny mask how to block out earlier. He didn't look too happy. I wonder why? He acted like he got bopped hard in the face. Kids and their stories, what are you going to do?

What was THAT? Wow, how did that bald guy in the white jersey end up on the floor? I think that bald dude bounced a couple of times when he hit. He looks like he was run over or somesuch. That had to hurt! I should see how he is, might have a floor burn. Nah, that guy standing over him wearing the red jersey will check. Not my problem, anyway.

What the...Now WHAT? I thought I heard that tall lanky dude holding the ball say something. Time? Time...something? Why on earth would he want to know the time? Seems strange to be asking for the time. Nah, couldn't be all that important. That lanky kid would probably bitch about something or other if I acknowledge him anyway. Kids and their stories, they got a million of them.

Hey, it's been around 5 seconds! I should blow my whistle and say something. But say what? Oh, I know...

TWEEEEEET!!! TWEEEEEET!!! "5 SECONDS! HEAT BALL! TIME OUT? WHAAAAT? TIME MY ASS! NO, YOU DID NOT ASK FOR TIME. YOU HIGH OR SOMETHING? I HAVE FRIENDS IN NEW YORK THAT COULD MAKE YOUR LIFE MISERABLE! YA HEAR ME, PUNK? MISERABLE! NOW CAN THE LIP OR I'LL 'T' YOUR SKINNY ASS UP. GET OUTTA MY FACE, I'M KNICK...UH...DICK BAVETTA!!!"

Damn kids and their stories.

1 comment:

  1. LOL -- same topic, different style at "OOB"...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete