Friday, February 10, 2006

One subject, one word

(I started this yesterday, but ended up in bed all afternoon whining and moaning, as I'm not a good sick person. I'm feeling decent enough today to post this. Is it somewhat lucid? You decide...)

I'm still feeling out of sorts, to put it mildly. As I'm tired and cranky, I'm not in the mood to write a Bill Simmons-esque long ass post.

So just for today, one subject, one word.

Pistons - Relax
Pistons Mini Slump - Hiccup
4 Pistons getting on the All-Star team - Finally
Red Wings - Playoffs
Mike Martz - Saviour
Jim Herrmann - Relief
Wayne Gretzky - Dumb
Janet Jones - Dumber
Rick Tocchet - RICO
Gambling on hockey - Why?
Super Bowl - Lobotomy
Steelers - Sucked
Seahawks - Suckier
Referees- Suckiest
New MNF Crew - Kornheiser?
New SNF Crew - Meh
New York Knicks - HA!
Larry Brown - BWAHAAA!
AT&T Pebble Beach National Pro-Am - Murray!
Bill Murray - Spackler!

No comments:

Post a Comment