Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Is this a blog? An online journal? The hell if I know yet...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I'm not sure why I'm doing this, if I really have anything important to say, or even if anyone other than myself will see this blog. Or journal. Whatever... Let's just call it an experiment, as in "The Big Goofy White Guy's Web Adventure." What will I talk about? Me? That sounds boring as all get out. As fascinating as I think I am, my charm can only carry a blog so far. But I may talk a little about my trials, tribulations, and thoughts on me being a divorced, childless, approaching middle age, big goofy white guy who still has all his hair.

So to answer the question, "Why do this?" Well, according to the MSM (That's mainstream media, for those of you out of the loop), everybody's blogging! So why not me? I have IMPORTANT things to say. IMPORTANT, I tell you! I demand to be heard! Plus, I don't have anything better to do. Yet.

I may vent, rant, say something stupid (That one's a guarantee), or try to be funny in regard to sports, pop culture, news, music, women, and whatever the Hell else is on my feeble mind. Will it be interesting, worthwhile, stimulating reading? That remains to be seen... My guess? Probably not... But there are plenty of boring ass blogs out in cyberspace, but mine...will be another one...

No comments:

Post a Comment