Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I'll be back...

It's going to be quiet at TWFE, as I'll be away from my PC most of the day. I'll be on the lookout for any paczkis Shaun Rogers may have missed. Wish me luck!

If I feel up to it, any postings won't hit the internets tubes till late this afternoon, or more likely, tonight.

So take that opportunity to visit the new blog by good friends of TWFE, Ian of Bless You Boys, and Mike of The Detroit Tigers Podcast and The Daily Fungo, called Baseball Blend. Mike and Ian will spread their copious amounts baseball knowledge beyond Tigerdom, and cover the rest of MLB. Good luck in your new venture, guys!

As always, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. And thank YOU for the plug, sir.

    First class, Big Al.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the hell Big Al? I don't like waiting for your rants!!! Get back to work!!!

    ReplyDelete