Monday, February 04, 2008

Ever have one of those days?

Because I'm having one...

As I write this, I'm listening to an EAR SPLITTING alarm going off in my building. It's the equivalent of of someones alarm clock going off, but at jet airliner taking off decibels.

I was in the middle of writing my delayed weekend in review post, as fighting with a wonky PC took up a good part of my day. (Yes, Leelanau Sports Guy, I need a Mac! Or at least a more up to date PC) as you might guess, after screwing with my PC, I'm in a pissy mood.

As I was typing, there was a sudden brownout. Then the power came back. Then it cycled in that way 2 more times, sending all my electronics into fits, along with the fire alarm. Thank God nothing fried, but thanks to the alarm going off for going on a good 10 minutes straight, I think I'm on the verge of losing my hearing!

WHAT? I THINK I'M ON THE VERGE OF LOSING MY HEARING! THE ALARM WON'T SHUT OFF! HUH? WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU, THE ALARM IS GOING OFF!

I'm telling you, it's one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment