Thursday, November 08, 2007

Why Detroit sports talk radio blows: Reason #1874

WXYT's Mike Valenti and Drew Sharp have wasted the past 30 minutes of my life, 30 minutes I'll never get back, discussing Lance Armstrong dating an Olsen Twin. Disturbing? Sure. Worth even a minute of my time? HELL NO!

Valenti, not exactly a prize himself, yet being the arbiter of ALL things attractive about the female persuasion, claims the Olsen's are "Butterface's," and look like "Monkeys," while claiming that you should never be caught with "Fat chicks."

I can picture it now. I arrive at the pearly gates, and my afterlife is hanging in the balance. St. Peter will see that I actually wasted a portion of my life listening to this lowest common denominator tripe masquerading as a discussion, and even worse, wrote about it. You can close the book on my afterlife, I'm screwed.

I'm going to Hell in a God damn handbasket...

No comments:

Post a Comment