Friday, October 17, 2008

A quick TWFE and Big Al status update...

Update: Not 5 minutes after I posted this, MVN sent out notice the new platform is launching later tonight! So make sure you are using WayneFontes.com to get here, and NOT THE BLOGSPOT ADDRESS. More coming as news develops.

I'm exhausted after spending the day at U of M hospital seeing doctors and getting x-rays. I'll fill everyone in on the details over the weekend when I'm feeling back up to snuff (what kind of term is "up to snuff?" My grandfather used snuff, it was, well, icky!). I will say that there will likely be very invasive spinal surgery in my future, tentatively planned for sometime after the first of the year.

Posting will be light midweek, as on Tuesday morning I'll be working on getting my other medical issue further looked into, that pesky internal bleeding. My doctor will be snaking the plumbing, so to speak.

It's pretty damn odd. I have all these medical issues going on, yet I feel fine. Go figure...

As for the move to MVN, we're in a holding pattern. They are struggling mightily in their attempt to install their new blogging platform, and need more time. At this point, it's hurry up and wait. You'll be the first to know when I get the news when TWFE is officially under the MVN umbrella.

Anyway, expect the usual babbling from yours truly Saturday and Sunday. I'm sure I'll be in intense emotional pain, thanks to the misadventures of the Wolverines and Lions. See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment